$1950 / 2br – Marriott Newport Coast 08/25/2012-09/01/2012
Rates & Availability
– 06/01/2012 – 06/08/2012 2BR $2,350wk (RENTED)
– 08/25/2012 – 09/01/2012 2BR $1,950/wk (SF)
Please Call – Peter (714) 497-3831
E-mails received without a contact phone number are not likely to receive a response. Please include a contact number!
Segerstrom All Access Pass 2012 offers tremendous $10 plus fees opportunity to enjoy amazing performances! http://www.scfta.org/home/Content/ContentDisplay.aspx?NavID=923
It’s a Wednesday night, but what the heck! Join me for a 7:30pm performance of La Cage Aux Folles at the Segerstrom Hall! Let me know if you’re up for dinner before or drinks after, I list my seat below for you to find me just in case phone/text/PM’s don’t work out! BTW, Segerstrom Hall is the same entrance as Segerstrom Founder’s Hall 😉 Possibly we can co-ordinate carpools to minimize parking fees?
Sign up with my Meetup Group So Cal Active: http://www.meetup.com/SoCalActive/events/74322372/
- I’m sitting in Tier 1 Row T seat 108, I have two tickets available in Tier 1 Row U seats 113-114 for $33 each – they cost $57.50 plus 10% if purchased from Segerstrom and possibly $40 plus $7.50 if offered by Goldstar. Please email me if you would like to buy them!
- As of July 21 Goldstar doesn’t have tickets for Aug 1 but they should within the next few days, please purchase tickets through this link (click here) – if you are new to Goldstar this helps pay my Meetup fees. Goldstar should charge $31 to $55 total depending on seat selection. Please note the price range has little correlation to pricing I list elsewhere because seat sections varry and not all seat seat sections will be available on Goldstar!
- You can purchase tickets through the center by clicking here! Segerstrom charges $24.75 to $90.75 total depending on seat selection.
Winner of three Tony Awards® including the award for BEST MUSICAL REVIVAL, this hilarious new production of La Cage Aux Folles was the biggest hit of the 2010 Broadway season, leavingaudiences in stitches night after night!
La Cage tells the story of Georges, the owner of a glitzy nightclub in lovely Saint-Tropez, and his partner Albin, who moonlights as the glamorous chanteuse Zaza. When Georges’ sonbrings his fiancée’s conservative parents home to meet the flashy pair, the bonds of family are put to the test as the feather boas fly! La Cage is a tuneful and touching tale of one family’s struggle to stay together… stay fabulous… and above all else, stay true to themselves!
With a glorious score of hummable melodies and a dynamite cast featuring the “notorious and dangerous Cagelles,” La Cage is an indisputable musical comedy classic… and this extraordinary new version shows you why! Welcome To La Cage Aux Folles!
Running time (approximate): 2 hours and 45 minutes
SHOULD I TAKE THE KIDS? Some might feel the show contains content not appropriate for all families.
I’m of course preoccupied from time to time but … I’m a Red Velvet member of Goldstar which is supposed to lead to better seats where there is assigned seating. Also, I’m a GS promoter … so if I’m able to help coordinate an activity in the future I can offer the following:
- Purchase a block of tickets and get full refund for the ones we don’t use (must cancel unused tickets roughly a few days Before performance … I get credit rather than refund but if we do this enough I don’t have an issue about the credit)
- By purchasing in a block we ensure group seating for assigned seats.
- I am assigned better location seats when there is assigned seating, when compared to non Red velvet members.
- At times I get slightly larger discounts (usually through a 24 hour mailing notice)
- When new people join thru my links I get $3 (I can use all the money I can get these days)
- If enough people buy through my links (even when I don’t get $3) I receive perks to offer my clan!
I’m happy to help co-ordinate group bookings, please remember payments must be in cash or if by Paypal the payment method must be Personal/Other made from a bank account (no debit or credit cards), or we co-ordniate adding the cost of Paypal fees into the pricing!
Join my Facebook Goldstar Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/446014605430292/
New Goldstar Members please click here http://tracking.goldstar.com/SH2e